Hi,
How can I complete the Supine/Prone Thoracic Band Pulls without a wall bar? I tried to find a piece of furniture to anchor the band too but I cannot find anything that works.
Lindsay
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Lindsay Blamire, October 28, 2016 · 5 Replies · 292 Views
Hi,
How can I complete the Supine/Prone Thoracic Band Pulls without a wall bar? I tried to find a piece of furniture to anchor the band too but I cannot find anything that works.
Lindsay
Hi LIndsay, you can use the legs of a table.
I can't find anything heavy enough in my house
you can evaluate to wrap the band around a nylon strap and fix it under a closed door or window.
Hi Lindsay,
I wrap the band around our dining table legs. The table is not heavy enough, but my toes are on the legs, so they stabilize it enough.
Hi Lindsey,
I use the bottom upright pillar to the banister on my Staircase, They are very study in my house so no chance of it coming loose. If your not sure if yours can take the tension i wouldn't bother though, wouldnt want it coming loose.
I've hear some people use a door way pull up bar but personally i'd be too scared of it coming loose and hitting me.
Phil