This woman can do more pullups than you

Started by Neal Winkler, January 9, 2010 · 9 Replies · 2,756 Views

Neal Winkler

YtqW2SYYxP0

Nick Van Bockxmeer

yes she certainly can.

kLvoirgqB_g

this woman can do full rom HSPU...

Jason Stein

Subject: "This Woman Can Do More Abbreviated ROM Pull-ups Than You"

Fixed.

That guy is getting DEEP on the HSPUs.

Blairbob

Jason, Kelly Moore is a woman. And actually those HSPU are using an assist (the one foot).

Jason Stein
Blairbob said:
Kelly Moore is a woman.

:shock:

Neal Winkler

She's a long time celebrity in the Crossfit community.

Blairbob

yeah, Kelly is into KB comps and I think she is/was LEO.

Jason Stein

Irongarm ... comments.

Jason Stein

Just read that the woman in the first video above is 44. Although I wish she'd lock out on the bottom of her pullups, that is pretty tight.

Blairbob

I try not to go there...ever.

The PU gal should pull deeper/higher besides the lockout. It's still impressive.