This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Any benefit in getting Fundamentals if I have Foundation 1?

Started by Mark Hanney, October 27, 2016 · 2 Replies · 176 Views

Mark Hanney

I've had Foundation One and Handstand One for about a year but because of a nasty shoulder problem I've been on and off and I'm basically just starting from scratch again. Now that there's the Fundamentals course, I was wondering if there would be any benefit for me to get Fundamentals as I already have Foundation. One thing that has me interested is that I've read about the daily limber. I do my own daily limber but I'm interested to see the Coach recommended one.

Everett Carroll

Hey Mark,

Everyone can benefit from the Fundamentals course and it would be a great way to get back into things! 

Kai Ewert

I was in the same boat as you Mark, after hearing about the daily limber left and right I got Fundamentals (going through the Tim Ferriss page which gave some discount). I am 1/3 through week 3 and have to say that so far, it feels a bit thin in content compared to the other courses. A caution about that is that I do have the Tumbling/Movement course; if you don't, there's additional material that will be interesting for sure.