This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL PE4+iM

Started by Elias Lehtinen, October 27, 2016 · 19 Replies · 262 Views

Elias Lehtinen

Besides the bendy knee on the mobility is there something to fix? Thanks!

 

Everett Carroll

Besides the bent knees, it looks good. Really work to keep those locked.

Elias Lehtinen

I've been thinking of introducing step 9 soon, but want a form check before that. The PE is a core workout big time!

And I mean like FL hollow hold level of enjoyment :). 

I had some issues on the iM where my legs were not in the same level, even my brain said they were, so I've been trying to eliminate that. My left leg was the one that were lower.

Thanks!

 

Everett Carroll

Hey Elias,

For the PE, move your feet closer together, so that they are about 1 foot apart. This should make it even more enjoyable :)

Like you already mentioned, keep working to bring your left leg up to the same height as your right. It does like to drop lower. Striving for a wider straddle is also going to be beneficial. Do your best to increase its width and it will widen over time. Nice work keeping your knees locked out. 

Looking forward to your footage of step 9! Keep at it. 

Elias Lehtinen

How is the mobility looking now?

 

Everett Carroll

Nicely done Elias. Looks great. 

Elias Lehtinen

Great, thanks Everett!

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Elias can you post also a front view please?

Elias Lehtinen

Hi @Alessandro Mainente, here is a front view.

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Elias, sorry for the late answer, i was referring to the PE.

Elias Lehtinen

Hi @Alessandro Mainente, no worries!

Is this the view you were asking for?

 

Alessandro Mainente

it was referring to that: if you notice your bent elbow it is not aligned with the straight one which is a common mistake, also you need to grab at the elbow, not at the forearm. the last tip regards the rotation of your upper body, no twist must be shown.

Elias Lehtinen

Ok, I'll put those points in action and send another video. Thanks Alessandro!

Elias Lehtinen

@Alessandro Mainente is this better?

 

Alessandro Mainente

I prefer the unsupported shoulder to be a bit lower in line with the other one.

Elias Lehtinen

Thanks Alex for the comment! I see what you mean.

So is the position the same as in PE3 only with one arm, or is it acceptable to move the supporting arm a little to the center?

 

Everett Carroll

Hey Elias,

Keep the position the same as PE3. Spread your feet just enough to keep square and balanced. 

Elias Lehtinen

I filmed this after my main workout. How is the form? If it looks good I go to 5x30sec next week. Thanks!

 

Pauline Taube

Very nice improvement, Elias :)

Focus on keeping a strong ppt and full protraction throughout the set. Very nice work here :)

 

Elias Lehtinen

Great, thank you Pauline!