This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Where are the steps ?

Started by Steve Hardenbergh, October 27, 2016 · 1 Replies · 86 Views

Steve Hardenbergh

Just starting Foundations 1 and I am at FL/PE1 step 3. Where can I go to see where step 3 is demonstrated ? Or step 2, step 4,etc as I go through the progrssions of PE1 to PE2 to PE3 etc ?

Thanks Steve H.

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Steve, in order to unlock the steps you have to use the smiley option which permit to move from one step to the following if you click on 'easy' and this option it is available for now only in the following along.

To see the list of the progression it is necessary to scroll down the page under the "available workouts" and choose Foundations, then one of the progression and the list of the PE' and corresponding IM's will appear.