Any advice on this form here?
(I swear I'm going to get kicked out of this gym. They busted me again doing a video form check; breaking the no shirt policy.)
Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Ryan Bailey, October 26, 2016 · 3 Replies · 86 Views
Any advice on this form here?
(I swear I'm going to get kicked out of this gym. They busted me again doing a video form check; breaking the no shirt policy.)
Thanks!
Hi Ryan, well i think it is the time to move the feet lower. Also try to not move the chin closer to the sternum, head should remain neutral.
Thanks for the advice Alessandro. I'll attempt to move the feet lower on the stall bars at home, where I have better control of the form.
You should have left the video running when the t-shirt police girl walked in, so we can watch you defend yourself
I envy you your elevated bridge, btw. I still have none…