This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Workout Schedule?

Started by Maurice Peerani, October 26, 2016 · 2 Replies · 136 Views

Maurice Peerani

Morning Y'all,

 

I'm sure this has been answered in the past, but I've had trouble looking for a post in correspondence to this:

How do I set up my workout schedule for me to follow through Gymnasticbodies?  

I currently have all 4 foundations classes, Front Split stretch & Handstand 1 courses.  I'd love to integrate all of them on a weekly basis & ween myself back into a more physically active lifestyle since being on a hiatus after recently moving to a new state, last December. 

I remember signing in to this new Dashboard, months ago, & setting up my workout schedule, but I didn't pay much mind to it b/c I was just looking to see some exercises at the time.  But now that I've re-read all the INTRO material, I'd like to get back on track.

Sorry for the trouble!  & thank you, in advance, for y'alls assistance!

 

-Mo

Alessandro Mainente

HI Maurice, in order to set your personal schedule:

click on FITNESS label then to WORKOUT SETTING and then you can decide how to structure your workout accordingly to the course you have.

William Marler

Hey Maurice,

Refer to the first post in this forum section, 

 reads "You may complete the week's assigned workouts in any order and on any day's of the week which you choose with complete freedom.  As long as you get the work done properly, all is good."

@Alessandro Mainente's post gives instructions on how to set the difficulty of the elements you're on (if you're not sure, pick something you think will be on the easy side; it gets hard quickly).