This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Achieving genetic potential

Started by Enzo Vullo, October 26, 2016 · 2 Replies · 118 Views

Enzo Vullo

Hi,

After listen to Coach on the Tim Ferris podcast I became fascinated with working towards my genetic potential through the foundation course.

This is a 3 to 4 year process, however I am interested in finding out about incremental achievements, e.g. Do you have the correct physical conditioning to start training for a marathon after completing foundation 1? When is it best to start Olympic lift, after foundation 4?

Cheers

Enzo

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Enzo depends on your goal. couple of example for you:

-gymnastic kipping /swinging on suspending/supporting position. I suggest F2.

-gymnastics or tumbling skills I suggest F4 for leg conditioning

-weightlifting with snatch or clean and jerk I suggest F4 for legs ,F3 for foundations and H1 for shoulders girdle development

-for marathon and runners, remember that stronger legs improve the economy of the run . so for best performance in the long therms F4.

Enzo Vullo

Thank you