This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Front split improvement
Started by Nick Jones, October 26, 2016 · 3 Replies · 107 Views
Woo Hoo!! awesome. and very inspiring. Were you already flexible a the start of your journey?
Hi NIck, huge improvements.
Thanks @Lucy Wilkins and @Alessandro Mainente Getting there bit by bit. Lucy my hamstrings have always been pretty good due to Martial Arts training. However my quads and hip flexor still are tight from desk patrol and squatting up to 500lbs when younger. This is why I do hip flexor and quad stretching every day
My shoulders chest and lats are horribly tight but I am hoping that the thoracic bridge series will take care of that (i will post some photos of this soon) along with daily work on these tight areas
When doing Martial Arts though I never got this close to a front split even as a teenager so at 40 years of age it shows how awsome the front split stretch series is.
Thanks