This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Better new progressions, but you killed me! :-)

Started by Sergio Mgencasa, October 25, 2016 · 2 Replies · 179 Views

Sergio Mgencasa

Hello guys!

I was writting a review about my training with GB for six months. I noticed that interface changed but I didn't notice yet the exercises and progressions too!! The review it doesn't have value because of this.

But I have to say (I think you're going to like it) that you change exactly the things I was criticizing in the review: too much time in hinge row, too much time in RC/PE6 (I was able to climg in straddle a 7m rope but only 5x36" hold). 

Good changes but you killed me ;-)

 

Jon Douglas

You could review the changes :D

Sergio Mgencasa

Of course! I'm working on it. I'll not review them all because I bought F1+H1, but I'll review the part I can access.