This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Start over with fundation one after sick time

Started by Hubert Campos, October 25, 2016 · 6 Replies · 151 Views

Hubert Campos

Hi. 

Long story short:

  • I was sick for the last four weeks, and couldn't train at all. I lost more than 4 pounds of body weight a ton of strength. Now the workouts are too hard for me where I left.
  • I was just starting the program (a couple of moths in and around PE 2 of 3 in most of the exercises)

Question is: Should I start over with PE1 (how can I do it), or should I go back just a couple of steps? I noticed there is no longer mastery test.

Thanks in advance.

Mark Collins

Go back 4 weeks and retest. If that is too hard keep going back until you can manage the appropriate set and rep scheme.

Jeffrey Bittner

It will take some time getting back into it, but in my experience, strength seems to come back much quicker than it took to build it originally. Like Mark said, take a few steps back and I'm sure you'll be ready to hit it hard in no time!

Jon Douglas

It will come back quickly if you are consistent and training at an appropriate intensity :)

Kevin Herring

I've had to do that.  Under the "Settings" icon you can adjust the exercise level and the step you want to start on.  Going back 4 weeks should be about right as Mark said.  Or Step 1 for most exercises should be low enough.

It's not visible in the dashboard.  You'll have to click on a workout and "Settings" will be on the right-hand side.

It does include all the setting for the programs that you have purchased not just the workout you clicked on.

Hubert Campos

Thank you all for your help!!!  I will take the four steps back and keep training. 

Recovery has been long, but motivation is still high! 

Jeffrey Bittner

Good luck Hubert. Please let us know if there is anything that we can help you with in your training!