Rings Stand

Started by Stuart Stegall, October 24, 2016 · 3 Replies · 2,068 Views

Stuart Stegall

Has anyone attempted to build a free standing rings stand?

I can happily build this outside, but my problem is that I really cannot attach it to anything, not in the ground, nor on the ceiling.  I'm building freestanding stall bars and I'm sure at first I can attach them to that, but eventually I'll need them away from things.

Brent Johnson

Stuart, I just finished a free-standing monkey bar set that also has high and low metal bars for pullup, muscleup, and bar dip work. The metal bars are removable so don't need to sit out in the rain and snow.  Rings will work on this set up as well. I'll use this for awhile and then do up a post on it in a couple months.

image.jpeg

Jon Douglas
3 hours ago, Brent Johnson said:

Stuart, I just finished a free-standing monkey bar set that also has high and low metal bars for pullup, muscleup, and bar dip work. The metal bars are removable so don't need to sit out in the rain and snow.  Rings will work on this set up as well. I'll use this for awhile and then do up a post on it in a couple months.

image.jpeg

That's very cool! :)

Leo Trinidad

beautiful setup :D