This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL/PE5+iM

Started by Maksis Riley, October 24, 2016 · 5 Replies · 75 Views

Maksis Riley

Hi all, just a general form check. Find both PE and iM taxing but surprised how much I shake for the mobility; I know that needs fixing. 

 

With regards the planche leans, some days they feel great, like everything is locked in nicely and my feet are getting lighter. Other days it feel like a real struggle and I'm not working efficiently.

 

 

Also, the weight plate is just to maintain consistent lean set to set but I don't pour my weight into it.

 

Thanks all

Max

Petri Widsten

Hi Max

The PE looks solid! IMO just a matter of building up endurance now. If the iM is giving you trouble you can add a few holds to every workout and it will soon feel comfortable.

Everett Carroll

Hey Max,

Solid work on both. Keep it up!

Maksis Riley

Thanks guys. @Petri Widsten I'll put it in my warmup everyday from now on, thanks for the tip :)

 

Max

Mats Trane

Good job! Especially the protraction in th PL lean! I like the iM as well just a matter of spending mor time in it. 

As a general tip for the iM. Pull the hips apart and don't let the feet come inside the knees. 

Maksis Riley

Thanks mats!

 

Max