This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

How Do I Start? (Really Confused) - Foundation

Started by CHRIS SASSOUNI, October 24, 2016 · 1 Replies · 190 Views

CHRIS SASSOUNI

I have Foundation and handstand and all the stretching, core. But how do i know what to do and when. 
If i do front lever of foundation today when do i do the next? and when do i do lower and upper body which i also have?

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Chris, it depends on how much you can train on a week, but aside that the answer it is very easy. Simply you can notice that the total workout it is divided into:

-core, upper , lower, handstand etc

Basing on how many days you can define when train something. At your point I suggest as follow:

-at least once a week core, upper and lower

-at least once a week handstand

-at least once a week stretch series

A good solution on 6 days can be:

mon - upper

tue - thoracic course

wed - core + lower 

thur - middle split series

frid - handstand

sat - front split

This schedule it is pretty good since every stretch series can cause some soreness the followng days and for example if I put the front split on tuesday you will never achieve a good stretch with the manna progression on the core part on the day after.