Is this acceptable to move on to PE 2 once I can do it for the entirety of reps/sets? Thank you!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Kirsten Stewart, October 23, 2016 · 3 Replies · 88 Views
Is this acceptable to move on to PE 2 once I can do it for the entirety of reps/sets? Thank you!
Hey Kirsten,
Noce job! As long as your iM is also adequate, you're all set.
Hi @Kirsten Stewart, good form. But there is still room for improvement, you can pause a bit when your knees touches your chest. Where is the mobility though? Both strength element and incorporated mobility should be mastered before moving on.
thank you @Everett Carroll and @Leo Trinidad ! I'm working on maintaining form while doing the large amount of reps on the last step, so i will focus on pausing a bit at the top of the movement. Thanks you guys!