This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC/PE1 (new)

Started by Guido Franchetti, October 21, 2016 · 11 Replies · 212 Views

Guido Franchetti

How am I doing on these?

Thanks!

Everett Carroll

Hi Guido,

PE: 

-Move your feet a few inches closer to the wall so that you are not quite vertical at the top. Contacting the floor with the heel of your foot helps maintain that slight angle at the top.

-Maintain a straighter body and posterior pelvic tilt throughout the row. Keeping tension in your legs, glutes, and core really helps with that. 

iM:

-Move your feet closer to the wall so you can maintain a more upright posture. Still relax the shoulder but also try to lift your chest.

 

Guido Franchetti

Thanks Everett, will work on that.

Guido Franchetti

Any better?

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Guido, stop for a moment in between reps,  during the IM no twist must be performed, this means that for a side POV the shoulders must be overlapped.

Guido Franchetti

I think the iM still shows some twisiting, but is the PE at mastery level?

 

Everett Carroll

Hey Guido,

If your current setup allows, extend the rings just enough to get your feet off of the door. I know I told you in your first submission to move them closer so try to find a middle ground where your feet are not being supported by the door and you are still at an approximate 45 degree angle when your arms are extended. 

For the iM, you have a good upper boy position. Go a little lower so your shoulder is in line with your hand. It may be more comfortable to spread your feet apart slightly. 

Guido Franchetti

Ok, will see what I can do with the setup and work on the points you mention, thanks!

Guido Franchetti

Is this good enough to move to PE2?

 

Everett Carroll

Nice job Guido! Looks good.

Guido Franchetti

Cool, last PE1 conquered!

Jeffrey Bittner

@Guido Franchetti Congratulations! I'm looking forward to seeing your videos for PE2.