This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Noob Question...

Started by David Tapson, October 21, 2016 · 2 Replies · 131 Views

David Tapson

Ok, so I completed Fundamentals and enjoyed it so much that I've gone straight on to Foundation One.

The interface is awesome - really well designed for the realities of life of folk that have to make time.

My main concern is, that like with all things in life, one is going to do more of the things that you enjoy and less of those that you don't (anything to do with abs for me...)

So what's the best strategy for keeping the weak things up with the strong? (Without someone giving you a kick in the ass to keep you on the straight and narrow...)

I can imagine that one might just steam along at the things you are good at, and lag with the things that are less appealing...?

Everett Carroll

Hey David,

It's totally normal to have some movements progress quicker than others. If the core workout is where you improve slowest,  then consider adding in an extra session of it each week. Consistency with all of the workouts each week is the long term key to success. 

Jon Douglas

I have a couple of finished F4 progressions and I have one which on re testing is hanging out back in F1 for another couple weeks. No issues with this, as long as it is being addressed :)