Hi all and thanks for excellent forum![]()
Been steady on the Foundation 2 for six weeks now, and I`m on step anywhere from PE 7 to SE 1, in the different series of exercises.
I have noticed that there is different number of steps in different exercises. One will go for intstance from PE8 to SE1, while another might go all the way to PE13 before SE1, so I am not sure what to think of the following:
Are the steps only relevant to each other within one series of exercises, for instance within the FL progression?
Or are the course designed with high emphasis on the steps to also be relevant to each other, in all the seven series of exercises(RC, MN, SLS etc) ?
(If the latter, how much emphasis would you put on "smooth out" and wait to be on same step on all series of exersises, before progressing further.
Little, modest or alot?)