This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Looking for accountability in Avondale/West Phoenix

Started by Robert Davis, October 18, 2016 · 0 Replies · 328 Views

Robert Davis

Hi everyone,

I recently moved to Avondale and I do GST at home but it would be nice to have some people to get together with locally who understand GST.  The last couple years I had a teenager to train with at a gym in Prescott Valley which was great, and helped me realize the benefits of having friends who understand your goals.

I have 6 kids, my wife is a teacher, and I do consulting work from home so I'm not looking for a big time commitment.  I usually try to get my training in before lunch when the kids are all at school.

If anyone lives in the area please send me a message, maybe we can get together sometime.

Regards,

Robert