Hi
So I'm not sure I got this right but the smiley rating that's only for F1 right? I'm on F2/3 and need to rate my work outs with smiley faces.
Am I wrong or is the system?
Sam
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Samuel Krogh Pedersen, October 17, 2016 · 5 Replies · 141 Views
Hi
So I'm not sure I got this right but the smiley rating that's only for F1 right? I'm on F2/3 and need to rate my work outs with smiley faces.
Am I wrong or is the system?
Sam
HI Samuel, nope it is the system that provides the necessary assistance only when you are a very new beginner, once a solid F1 it is completed you start be more autonomous.
Hi Samuel,
Foundation One uses the new logging system. Once you achieve Foundation Two on a single element, you will begin logging that exercise by sets and reps. The same will occur when you reach Foundation Two on your next exercise. Etc etc etc.
You will continue incrementally in this fashion until you have reach Foundation Two on all of your exercises at which time you will be logging your workouts exclusively by sets and reps and will no longer be using the smiley face rating system.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Hi!
I bought the foundation 1 a year ago (before the fundamental course were released), found the F1 just to little challenging, and had your excellent service of money back and bought F2. Thanks alot for that!
Started seriously six weeks ago, with the old layout, and been having a great time with this.
Only now I have the same as Rasmus, need to rate my workouts with smileys.
I found the old way of logging with reps and ability to check my former workouts, better for motivation and overview.
Am I stuck with the smileys because I have not formally completed the F1?
Thanks again, apart from logging mentioned above, for a brilliant course:)
(I also appriciate the revised SLS exercises, as I found with a grinning smile on the older layout, that my mobility vs strenght was not very balanced on the lower body, from years of weighted squats with little mobility training:))
2 hours ago, Coach Sommer said:Once you achieve Foundation Two on a single element, you will begin logging that exercise by sets and reps. The same will occur when you reach Foundation Two on your next exercise. Etc etc etc.
You will continue incrementally in this fashion until you have reach Foundation Two on all of your exercises at which time you will be logging your workouts exclusively by sets and reps and will no longer be using the smiley face rating system.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Coach
I'm on Foundation 2 for at least 2 of my exercises, but I'm still being presented the smiley face interface for them. I don't mind either way, but just flagging that what you describe isn't currently happening, at least for me.
All the best
Paul
These types of issues are best sent to support as I may not see them otherwise. If it's not showing reps for you right now don't stress, we'll check into it.