This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Who's excited for the Monday reset?

Started by Malcolm Watters, October 17, 2016 · 10 Replies · 566 Views

Malcolm Watters

i am!  And can't wait to see how I do this week.

Malcolm Watters

I'm gonna bump this since it seems like not enough of y'all were excited last week.

Adam Porter

I'm excited. Just finished an F7 with my newly reset workout. 

Jeffrey Bittner

Sweet! Awesome job Adam!

Malcolm Watters

Not feeling good yesterday but hit f7 today.  Loving it!

Malcolm Watters

Bumping this for another week of gains

Malcolm Watters

Finished F7 today, things have definitely gotten real.  No more questions like "this seems easy, should I skip ahead?"   It's great and I love the fact that I feel like I've been through a good workout.  I think I'm about 7 weeks in, 4 sets of 15 in pe1.  Is it 2 more weeks to finish this progression?  

 

My biggest issue is with the rows.  I'm gonna need to either stay here or add a few extra sets in through the week to get stronger at them.  It's weird to me, I've always been good at push-ups but the pull ups have always been hard.  These are no exception.  

Adam Porter

My arms are like nooooodles! #F7

Malcolm Watters

Did another f7 today but this was the first one I failed.  Everything felt really strong today until the incline rows.  5 sets of 15 was too much to keep up with.  The first 3 sets went good, set 4-5 were good till about 12 reps.  I finished the last 3 reps but didn't stay on time.  Think I'll stick with it another week unless a just hammer them out on Thursday.  

 

On on the bright side the scap push-ups went really good as did the hip swivels.  Gonna go do some bowhunting this weekend and see if these scap shrugs are paying off for the archery skills.

Malcolm Watters

Fought through another f7 today.  Tuesday and Thursday this week.  I gotta say I prefer the extra day of rest in the Monday-Thursday combo.  Glad I still got it done on a week my schedule was full

Malcolm Watters

First F7 of pe2 in the books (except incline rows will start that next workout). Everything was very nice.  I like the start of new movements.  It seems like with pe2 that the mobility excersizes may be the toughest part