Is this fine for mastery?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Guido Franchetti, October 15, 2016 · 3 Replies · 68 Views
Is this fine for mastery?
bump
It's ok, on the PE my thought is if you are squatting all the way down or not, it feels like you should be able to get your bum a bit lower, you can use the door knob to gain some leverage to do so.
With the iM ROM is good, but make sure you are rotating your foot and knee as you lift it is should externally rotate 90 as the lift is occurring.
Thanks Cole!
For the PE it may be because after knee fracture left knee flexion is not perfect. I can get full passive flexion if I am a bit warmed up, but need to push quite a bit. But I will see if I can do better, I was not focusing on it.
For the iM I was trying to avoid external rotation, from the course video (around time 00:38) I thought we were encouraged to keep it neutral or even better internally rotated, but to avoid external rotation.
Shall I take it as an OK to move to PE2, or give it a bit more time?