This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

How much gr of fat for breakfast?

Started by Franc Perez Feliu, October 15, 2016 · 3 Replies · 205 Views

Franc Perez Feliu

Hey there!!

I just recently joined Thrive. 

Right now I'm at 86kg, 173cm at around 27% Body Fat (I got quite a few kg to lose). 

I've been IF for year+ to no success so decided to add the breakfast fat as Jeff suggested.

My question is, how much gr or cal of fat should I aim for that breakfast fat?

Currently I've tried around 100gr of whole milk Greek Yogurt that comes up to 200+ calories, is that enough?

Appreciate the help in advance!

Franc

Jeff Serven

You tell me. Are you satisfied or still starving after the meal? Approximately what time do you get hungry after breakfast? 

 

Glad to have ya' 

Franc Perez Feliu

Im eating 100 gr of greek yougurt (around 8:30am) and literally dont get hungry until 1:30-2pm. (gotta say that Ive been IF for a long time so I dont usually get hungry in the mornings).

 

100 gr of Greek Yougurt leave me more than satisfied.

 

Thanks for the input!

Jeff Serven

Then its a good amount. The further you get from IF the more you will develop an appetite. After a while you may get hungry by 11:30 or noon.