Last one of my 5 sets today. Not for mastery yet as I rested between sets instead of doing the iM. Focus was on form development.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Petri Widsten, October 15, 2016 · 2 Replies · 57 Views
Last one of my 5 sets today. Not for mastery yet as I rested between sets instead of doing the iM. Focus was on form development.
Dammit Petri your pike is getting worse what the heck did I just say in the other thread ![]()
Nah looks fine. Avoid leaning back; easiest fix is to keep head / eyes straight forward.
11 minutes ago, Jon Douglas said:Dammit Petri your pike is getting worse what the heck did I just say in the other thread
Nah looks fine. Avoid leaning back; easiest fix is to keep head / eyes straight forward.
I can see that...what was I thinking!!!
Head forward, got it. I was trying not to reach my head over the bar and overdid it a bit.
Thanks again, Jon.