This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

UK/Surrey training

Started by James Kerslake, October 14, 2016 · 2 Replies · 577 Views

James Kerslake

I see a lot of people mention Stroud, however that's a bit far for me regularly.

What I want to know is are there any coaches/GST students who can teach/train in the Egham/Windsor/Staines area or in London, not too far from Bond Street ideally.

I need a place with proper equipment as I cannot progress certain foundation moves until I get P bars etc and I want others to train with or a specialist coach to help me.

Can anyone suggest contacts or would be interesting in setting something up?


Cheers

James

Coach Sommer

Hi James,

No, there are not.  The only certified GB Trainers in the U.K. are at my affiliate in Stroud.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Oliver Richford

Hi James,

I'm in the Farnham / Aldershot area on the Surrey-Hampshire border.

I have joined my local gymnastics club as well as doing GB training, so this has given me access to coaches there too.

Generally I am learning other things in the classes and using the standard gym apparatus (bars, floor, vault etc.) but I'm training in my home gym (in my garage) for the GB stuff.

I've seriously considered buying / making my own stall bars, but have been able to get away with using the frame of the squat rack I have for this so far.

All the best,

Oli