I bought the Thrive course but cant get past the first level--drinking my liter of water everyday and eating my healthy fats--which I do! The only problem is that sometimes I forget or just cant get to a computer to login to the course to check off the task. If you don't log 7 days in a row or just miss a day of logging in, you get penalized and the clock starts over. The other problem I've noticed (this happened to me today is that I had logged 3 days in a row but when I logged in today to check off the tasks it zero'd me out again. I think the way that this is setup is unfair. We can't always get to a computer to log our tasks. There should be some give on that or some other system.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Cant get past level 1 task
Started by Elliott Felson, October 14, 2016 · 9 Replies · 354 Views
Hi Elliot,
Completing the task is only half of your daily assignment. The other half is properly logging it in a timely manner before midnight of that day.
If it helps, you are not the first student to struggle with this.
Most people are actually far less consistent then they think they are. As the evidence of an incomplete log clearly shows. The required daily logging both clearly highlights this deficiency to students as well as helps them begin to overcome it.
Bottomline: time to take care of your business.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
OK coach. thanx! I'm tryin! BTW, is there any way to see our log?
Hi Elliott,
A history view is coming soon and everything you are logging now should be included in the feature.
@Elliott Felson try a recurring alarm on your phone. Mine goes off at 9pm every night to remind me to mark my tasks.
If I couldn't get logged in after 21 days one day, do I get penalized in my progress for the plan? (I paid for the eating plan).. just curious.
I was very encouraged that I could develop some good eating habits, and very discouraged today when I saw I lost "my progress", even though I didn't miss a day in the plan..
Hey Craig, sorry i cannot understand the problem. can you say something more?
5 hours ago, Craig Welch 259842 said:If I couldn't get logged in after 21 days one day, do I get penalized in my progress for the plan? (I paid for the eating plan).. just curious.
I was very encouraged that I could develop some good eating habits, and very discouraged today when I saw I lost "my progress", even though I didn't miss a day in the plan..
Hi Craig,
you need to log your progress 6 days in a row to unlock a new task. If you don t log it one day the counter came back to 0, but this doesn t mean you have to start from the beggining again. This mean you remain on the same step you were for at least 6 days more. When you complete 6 days in a row, then a new task will be unlocked. In Thrive tasks unlocked on Mondays and Thursdays. This is for creating the habit, if you don t succes you remain in the same step. Also if you forget to log it.
Hi @Craig Welch 259842,
Antonio gave excellent advice. If you still have issues, questions, or concerns, please reach out to GB customer support. You can directly message the support team from your courses by clicking 'help' or 'support'. We are there around the clock to help so please don't hesitate to reach out!
If you make completing your exercises for the day, eating the required thrive menu, logging in all your activity and reading the forums a routine, you will never forget ;D