While I enjoyed the prior format, I am equally enjoying the current format. The ability to training weaknesses more than say initially programmed has truly helped advance my practice. I continue to learn how to implement and integrate, always doing the foundation exercises minimum 1/week, most often and no more than twice. In large part only twice due to the fact that mastery is more important than quantity for my personal tastes. As a 41 year old, I have no aspirations or time limitations. However, I still do have goals and hold myself accountable to do the work, do it right, do it consistently and be disciplined in my approach and practice.
I am certain like many others, I have additional movements I practice outside of purely Gymnastics Bodies. The results experienced here carryover. I will say that this program is my first and foremost on my list. I cannot do everything I want and thats ok, hack away at the unessentials. But, the new format allows me to do what I deem crucial and fill in with additional attention to the weaknesses.
This system is that of a pro. It requires intelligence and due diligence. I am extremely pleased and eager to continue to evolve one step, one day, one rep at a time. In addition, I love seeing all of the videos of other students as it serves as a reminder of the essence of a disciplined and planned approach.
Thanks to Coach and all the trainers and fellow students.