This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

My home-made lunch at work: an example

Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, October 12, 2016 · 1 Replies · 97 Views

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Hi guys! For Lunch I have access at the canteen workplace, but I realized that the portions of meals are very poor, and most foods are not compatible with the course. So I decided to take my lunch from home.

 I use to keep all meals in this bag. Luckily All of them fit very well! 

20161012_120324.jpg

In the upper bag I put starch and protein sources. In the lower one the veggies. Generally I warm starch and protein sources in the microwave oven. 

Today menù is the following:

- squash soup: believe me, It is tastier than It looks! Made yesterday evening.

20161012_120522.jpg

- pork loin: Cooked today Just after waken up, but it is very fast to prepare, a Matter of a few minutes.

20161012_120549.jpg
 

- raw mixed vegetables: mainly made of lettuce, but also funnel, carroTs, radicchio, peppers, Tomatoes.

20161012_120417.jpg

 I think this way I could be compatible with thrive much better than before, both in terms of Quality and quantity. And Finally I feel satisfied, in all senses!

What do you think? Let me know!

 

20161012_120324.jpg

Ryan Bailey

!perfecto!