This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Hollow and arch

Started by Dominic Mauger, October 11, 2016 · 1 Replies · 101 Views

Dominic Mauger

Hi team, I recently completed the Fundamentals course. I have a lower back injury and it has been incredibly helpful. I want to keep working on the Foundation routines for a while though, and my question is about the Hollow body hold and arch body hold. These 2 exercises have been great for me and I'm wondering if I can do 'back to back' sets of these 2 exercises (nothing too strenuous- and within say the limber-up routine)? I.e. hold the hollow body, then flip straight into the arch? I've tried this a few times and really like it, but wonder if there should be rest between these 2 contradictory exercises. Thank you!

Coach Sommer

Hi Dominic,

Initially performing giant sets of these two will be fine.  For building more strength I recommend moving on to the more advanced programming in Foundation One.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer