This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Best excercises for warm-up / cool-down

Started by Robert Kellner, October 10, 2016 · 2 Replies · 209 Views

Robert Kellner

Hi everyone,

I just finished Fundamentals and am enjoying Foundation One. I was wondering if there are some exercices you would recommend as a standard warm-up or cool-down practice. Daily-Limber for both or any other suggestions? I am also doing some Kettle-bell training after the Foundation One workout and have not yet found a good and consistent way to cool down...

Thanks in advance! Great forum and very inspiring training.

Best Regards,

Robert

 

Everett Carroll

Hi Robert,

For now, some light cardio along with the daily limber is sufficient for warmup. Later on, you can also add in previously mastered Foundation progressions to your warmup. For cooldown, I recommend a stretch series. 

Jon Douglas

That gauntlet of a front split series is daunting after a hard foundation workout, but feels amazing on finishing and the next day :)