This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Handstand PE1 iM Form Check

Started by Nick Jones, October 10, 2016 · 2 Replies · 50 Views

Nick Jones

Any advice much appreciated. This time I have posted a front and side view. Bar used is 7kg. However since last posting I have been using a 2kg bar which appears to be better. Did some specific lat stretching before starting HS1 today as this such an area for improvement. Used the 7kg bar for the video as it was handy. Is my grip, technique and range of motion good and am I close to moving on

Thanks

 

https://youtu.be/kRR9usBioE8

 

https://youtu.be/e1-6zBzL9so

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Nick you tend to have different arms angles. I mean that your left arm is more opened. try to fix this asymmetry. weight and lean are ok.

Nick Jones

Thanks Alessandro. Do you have any suggestions for this please? I have to do lots of extra mobility work for my lats and pec minor. I also know that mid, lower trap and Rhomboid muscle on my left is lacking in development so am working on that also. 

I am also doing the thoracic. Ridge series

any advice much appreciated