This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL/PE5 Form Check (Planche Lean)

Started by Paul McLachlan, October 10, 2016 · 4 Replies · 141 Views

Paul McLachlan

Hi all

I can hit 5x30 with this amount of lean - but keen to get feedback on whether it's enough lean.

Regards
Paul

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Paul you need to fix the form first and the increase the work over the template.

-hips are too high

-feet are not together

-lean it is not enough.

My suggestion it is to work with lower setsxresp until form and LEAN it is fixed, then move on.

Paul McLachlan

Here are two videos with two of my sets of this today trying to address your points above.

Feet are definitely together, and hips seem lower, but I'm not sure if now I'm losing some protraction.

How's the lean? (Apologies that you can't see my toes or hands in the second one!)

 

Paul McLachlan

@Alessandro Mainente (forgot to tag you for the updated form checks above)

Alessandro Mainente

First video, i like in particular the 20 seconds position, aim for it for all the sets.