This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/PE1 form check

Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, October 9, 2016 · 3 Replies · 77 Views

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Hi guys!

After a loong time spent on reconquer an adeguate mobility on my right knee (due to acl surgery) I restarted to work consistently on the first PE of handstand one course. 

Her'es a video of my tripod headstand. I would like to have your feedback about my form.

In the video I place my head at  a distance so that my elbows are more or less in line in my wrists. In the past I noticed that my elbows were a bit more forward.

I would like to be sure if from this side view position of the arms and head  position are correct. Also with about my back shape? I noticed it is a bit rounded, is it correct?

Thanks to all!

Alessandro Di Sanzo

bump

Cole Dano

I'd maybe move the hands just a touch further out, also it's hard to tell from this angle, but it looks like your elbows aren't parallel. 

Body shape is fine, not a major factor here, that's up in the next element, for now it's about good arm positioning and getting some weight on your head.

Alessandro Di Sanzo
15 minutes ago, Cole Dano said:

I'd maybe move the hands just a touch further out, also it's hard to tell from this angle, but it looks like your elbows aren't parallel. 

Body shape is fine, not a major factor here, that's up in the next element, for now it's about good arm positioning and getting some weight on your head.

Got it! Thanks Cole for your feedback! :)