This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC/PE2-iM Bent Sideways Lat Stretch With Neutral Grip

Started by Ron Roitman, October 9, 2016 · 2 Replies · 89 Views

Ron Roitman

Hey guys,

I don't have stall bars at home so the only option for me to perform the iM is with netural grip instead of pronated grip. One of the Lat's actions is internal rotation of the shoulder, so switching from prontated to netural grip(shoulders go into more ext.rotation) will intensify the stretch, correct? Would this be a problem if I were to practice the iM with netural grip regularly?

Everett Carroll

Hi Ron,

I had to do the same thing when I began F1. Shouldn't be a problem.

Ron Roitman
5 minutes ago, Everett Carroll said:

Hi Ron,

I had to do the same thing when I began F1. Shouldn't be a problem.

Good to know, thanks Everett :)