This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Little confused

Started by Leigh Kettle, October 9, 2016 · 2 Replies · 198 Views

Leigh Kettle

Hey guys hope you all well

im a little confused as to what I've opened up on my dashboard since joining you yesterday 

I have purchased foundation 1 and handstand 1 to hopefully run alongside each other.

i see on my "available workouts" there are headings such as. Core, upper body etc and then under the foundation section there are the 7 elements (front lever, manna etc) 

should I just mix and match all these up into daily routines ?

is there a "workout generator" that I have heard discussed before as I can't seem to see that anywhere ?

Not all exercises show a smiley face tick option underneath them and some only show one set beneath 2 different exercises . How does this system work ?

so sorry for all my questions just want to start the right way, right away 

thanks in advance guys 

Everett Carroll

Hi Leigh,

The available workouts (Core, Upper Body, Lower Body, and Handstand) are what you want to use for your weekly workouts. Here you will find your follow along videos and the smiley faces to record difficulty. Based on how you record each workout, they will update accordingly the following Monday. 

The Lessons & Progressions section is where you access all of your course content. Use this information to study and better learn how to execute the movements in your workouts.