I just started F1 after completing Fundamentals which I thought was great. I plan to get Stretch series next. In terms of progressions, what else should i get alongside stretch? H1 & H2 or H1 & M1?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
What should i get next alongside Stretch? H1? H2? M1? or all?
Started by Affan Osman, October 8, 2016 · 3 Replies · 119 Views
Hi Affan,
H1, H2, and M1 can all be started now so it's up to you. All of the skill courses are fun and eventually you will want to be training all of them together. All is ideal.
If I had to choose one, H1 first. Then depending on how my handstand and general strength/mobility was, possibly H2, but leaning more towards M1, both because it's great fun and because in many ways it extends Fundamentals into an entry level dynamic strength workout.
The value of press handstands to your training will rise sharply as your handstand improves, but until basic proficiency is established there may be more to gain from Movement.
But jumping in headfirst is the most fun ![]()
@Everett Carroll @Jon Douglas Thanks!
In my excitement I ended up getting all of them together. One can never have too much of gymnastics, right?