Hey guys, I am just getting started, day 2, and I was wondering if there is an amount of work or time we should be shooting for with each exercise/position. For example, I tried the crab and ape walk yesterday and it was kind of a mess so I intend on working on it again, but how much (5 minutes/exercise...more/less???). Same for the positions (front support, back support, supine, prone)-how much time do you try to hold the position? If I can do the supine now, how long should I stay in the position.? Thanks
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
How long/much for fundamental exercises
Started by Andrew Hodor, October 7, 2016 · 1 Replies · 154 Views
Hi Andrew,
There is no specific time requirement for Fundamentals lessons. If you feel good and can do 5 or more minutes of practice, go for it. If one go at the follow along portion is all you can handle for the day, that is just fine. Focus on finding the areas you need to work on. Learning the different positions and movements over the month is going to set you up well for success in future courses.