Hello, how am I doing on this one, do I have enough ROM on the im?
PE https://youtu.be/eNCMirIVR-0
im https://youtu.be/AyAR7asP40Y
Thanks
Johan
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Johan Tideland, October 7, 2016 · 4 Replies · 67 Views
Hello, how am I doing on this one, do I have enough ROM on the im?
PE https://youtu.be/eNCMirIVR-0
im https://youtu.be/AyAR7asP40Y
Thanks
Johan
Hi JOhan, PE is good, during the IM try to not twist too much the spine but work only on hips extension on the movement plans. I would add that the more you hold the leg at the same height the better it is for the health of your hips.
Thanks Alessandro, I will make a new video on my next workout.
with the " I would add that the more you hold the leg at the same height the better it is for the health of your hips. " do you mean that if I move my leg up and down during the movement it can be bad for my hips?
Hi Johan,
It looks a lot better, Nice Job!