Hey, how is my form on this one?
PE https://youtu.be/50f8HdTuh9o
im https://youtu.be/SzSTcV0BTKg
Johan
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Johan Tideland, October 7, 2016 · 6 Replies · 132 Views
Hey, how is my form on this one?
PE https://youtu.be/50f8HdTuh9o
im https://youtu.be/SzSTcV0BTKg
Johan
Hi Johan,
Good job on your PE! On your iM, as you lift your arm, be sure to complete a 1/4 turn (you should turn completely to the side). Things are looking good!
Thanks Jeffrey, I understand what I need to do on the im, I will post another video on my next workout
Is this better ?
Hi Johan,
It looks pretty good. Nice work!
Hi
Been working on this for a long time now. I have failed to make 4x12r so many times and then I have backed down to 5x9r to make sure my form is good. This time I feel like I have some energy left in the tank after my 5x9r, so perhaps it is time to finally make 4x12r on the next workout.
How is my form looking
PE
im
Thanks
Johan
Hi @Johan Tideland,
Yes it is time to build more reps. Keep up the good work.