This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Technique tip videos

Started by Eugene Yu, October 6, 2016 · 3 Replies · 78 Views

Eugene Yu

Hi guys, I do apologise if this has been asked before. Just got myself Foundation Two. Unlike Foundation One, there are no technique tip videos attached to the exercises. I found them really helpful in progressing while doing Foundation One.

Spoken to someone who does GST as well and he doesn't seem to have this problem. The technique tip videos are appearing on the Dashboard for him. 

Wondering if anyone has experienced this and if so, any advice on how to solve this? Personally, I am still struggling to get conversant with the new website layout. 

Many thanks in advance. 

Eugene 

Coach Sommer

Hi Eugene,

Your friend is incorrect.  Foundation 2 currently has no technical tip videos, although these are currently in production and will be forthcoming.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Petri Widsten

Excellent news! Those vids are very helpful.

Eugene Yu

Thank you Coach. Just wanted to clarify as was not sure what to expect. 

I agree with Petri. Those technique videos have been very useful !