This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL PE5

Started by Kian Ostovar, October 6, 2016 · 5 Replies · 100 Views

Kian Ostovar

I've been focusing on keeping my hips from piking while trying to get to the necessary amount of lean. Feedback is appreciated!!

 

 

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Kian actually you are piking a bit on the hips, this means that you are not engaging completely the posterior pelvic tilt. also more protraction in the upper back is needed.

Kian Ostovar

Thanks. Let me know your thoughts on this one. I tried to focus on more PPT and protraction.  If the protraction is still not where it needs to be, what do you suggest I do to improve it? 

 

 

Kian Ostovar

Bump 

Jeffrey Bittner

Hi Kian,

Your PPT looks a lot better. Your protraction has also improved. Like your said, the protraction still has a little room to improve, but the best way to do this is to keep doing your reps and sets. You might also consider using PE4 as a warm-up before you begin your sets. Both of these things will hep you to improve gradually.

Kian Ostovar

Thanks!! I'll definitely implement PE4 into my warm up.