This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Distance from the wall for HS/PE7-HS/PE11

Started by William Marler, October 5, 2016 · 1 Replies · 117 Views

William Marler

How far from the wall should we be on HS/PE7 (30s wall handstands), HS/PE8 (30r wall runs), HS/PE9 (60s wall handstands), HS/PE10 (60r wall runs), and HS/PE11 (60s "wrist" wall hs)? It looks like the focus points have changed (at least for HS/PE7 and HS/PE9 where the numbering starts at "2") and I feel like I remember seeing guidance about distance from the wall ... I feel like when i looked at the videos before it was 5-10" for HS/PE7 and HS/PE11 was right up against the wall, so presumably HS/PE9 was maybe 2-5" from the wall, and the wall runs are the same distance as the previous handstand hold. Is that about right?

Alessandro Mainente

PE7,8,9,10 has the same distance it is 5-10'' from the wall. 

PE11 it is 3-5'' from the wall.