Hey GB Coaches,
How's my form in all exercises? Is ROM great or is there some room for gaining more ROM in the iMs?
I'll keep these iMs in my WU as I progress back to Side To Side Squats.
Thank you!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Ron Roitman, October 4, 2016 · 1 Replies · 71 Views
Hey GB Coaches,
How's my form in all exercises? Is ROM great or is there some room for gaining more ROM in the iMs?
I'll keep these iMs in my WU as I progress back to Side To Side Squats.
Thank you!
Hi @Ron Roitman, everything looks good. If you want to build more strength then you can try to pause on top of SLS PE1 iM. On SLS PE2, pause on the bottom of the squat. And pause on top of SLS PE2 iM. I hope this helps.