This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Different Progressions

Started by Tracey Weaver, October 3, 2016 · 3 Replies · 240 Views

Tracey Weaver

Hi,

I have been here working through my GB programming, as I mapped out months in advance.   I haven't been online to track workouts... i just thought it was too time consuming.  I stopped in to check a from video... and it looks like some movements have changed.  I am on incline rows... already completing Hinge Rows... but the elements seemed to be switched around.  This is the same for the Single Leg Squat progressions... I finally completed deck squats and am now on Cossack Squats but don't even see them in F1 at all.

Not sure how to move forward.  Like I said... i actually made charts of all my progressions and reps for the whole F1 (well a former version of it i guess)... should I just continue to follow it or start over with this system??

Did things change in HS1 as well?  I haven't been over to check it out yet! lol

Thanks!

Tracey

 

Craig Copeland

Oh Tracey -- yes, things have changed!  (For a while, many of us thought the sky was falling with all the changes)

Your quickest route to understanding programmatic and interface changes is to go to first page of this forum and read the top 2 pinned discussion threads. 

Tracey Weaver

Ok... I read all of the info and updated my workload to reflect where I am now. The new system is beautiful.... really state of the art.  I love it!

 

 I am still working through most progressions but F1 ends with deck squat which I already mastered and am on cossak squats (actually ready to move past that too) but I am guessing it is in F2. Same with Rope Climb.  I have mastered Hinge Row (which is now last) and am finishing  up Incline Row (which I found easy) which is now first.  I will check my proficiency in the other row movements but feel i will be on to chin hang which is the last in the F1 series too.

 I tried to "unlock" F2 but don't see any options to purchase it.  I have already purchased the 3 stretch series, F1, H1 (movement too).  

How am I able to purchase F2 to move on in certain movements when I am done?  

Thank you!

Tracey

 

Max Wallach

@Tracey Weaver You can purchase the course here.  Scroll to the bottom and you will see options for buying each of the foundations programs individually or you can request a code to upgrade to the complete foundations if you wanted.  You just need to make sure your information is the same when you purchase it and it will be added to your account.

https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/gb-courses/foundation-series/