This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Can anyone recommend a Gym in Melbourne Outer Eastern Suburbs

Started by Jeff Wilson, October 3, 2016 · 1 Replies · 592 Views

Jeff Wilson

Hi all, 

I have started with the online fundamentals course, and I think I am one of the ones who failed the warmup ;-) I am 36 and have a background of AFL / Swimming / runnning, but have always been inflexible.

I would really love to go to a gym and get trained in the basics before I start progressing further. Does anyone know anywhere out east (I am in Mooroolbark / Lilydale) that would be able to help me train within the GST framework?

My 2yo son is doing KinderGym at Eclipse in Ringwood, the facility is fantastic but when I asked reception they just said they don't do anything for adults. I would be happy to go anywhere along eastlink from Rowville to Ringwood.

I am really just after anything that can give me educated instruction. 

Cheers

Jeff

Philip Demarte

Hi Jeff,

I’ve only just logged into the member’s forum and saw your post from 2016.  Did you find somewhere to train?

Cheers,

Phil