Could you post a link to those progressions? Perhaps make it sticky to this forum?
I saw in Coach Sommer's note, I'm to keep working on previous PE's when I progress, but cannot find where those are listed.
Thank You
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Anthony Del Balso, October 2, 2016 · 4 Replies · 206 Views
Could you post a link to those progressions? Perhaps make it sticky to this forum?
I saw in Coach Sommer's note, I'm to keep working on previous PE's when I progress, but cannot find where those are listed.
Thank You
When you log into your courses you will see 'My available Courses' and all the pictures.
If you scroll down you'll see 'Lessons and Progressions'. Click on 'Foundation' and you'll find them all in there.
Thank you Steven!
I also discovered this morning, that when you hit the
button, it briefly shows you what progression step (PE1, PE2) you are on.
It'd be nice if the "briefly" info was there all the time. Helps to relate the LessonsAndProgressions->Foundation->Foundation1 "progressions for the seven exercises" to today's workouts.