This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Building up to 30 minute training blocks

Started by David Beckerman, October 2, 2016 · 1 Replies · 151 Views

David Beckerman

Hi all,

I am going to ask something potentially stupid :facepalm:. I get the working up to 30 minutes work time in the diagnostic and how that works but I am not sure how the 30 minutes works with the other sections. 

If I am working on training block 2,3 and 4 do I work up to 2.6, 3.6 and 4.6 5x5 and then build up the 30 minutes work time across those please?

Thanks for any help,

Cheers,

DB

Alessandro Mainente

Yes, beginner phases can consist of 30 minutes of work, same for intermediate and in the future for advanced.

this means as Coach stated in another post that the total time of conditioning under movement can be about 1 hour and half.