This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Forearm Plank Mobility alternative option?

Started by Justin Kaplan, September 30, 2016 · 8 Replies · 330 Views

Justin Kaplan

I don't have the equipment in the video to do this.  What are my other options?

 

 

Everett Carroll

Hi Justin,

A bench, table, couch, bed, or anything else you can lay your chest on should work just fine.

Justin Kaplan

None of these option in my home workout room and can't go elsewhere or will wake other...  Please advise.

Alessandro Mainente

There are no many other options, you do not have anything where you can put your belly on with legs suspended?

Coach Sommer

Hi Justin,

Then go out into your living room for that portion of your workout. ;)

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Julia Quigley

I use a padded coffee table/chest. If you're worried about waking others, maybe you need to bring a piece of furniture into your workout room the night before.

Justin Kaplan

Revisiting this topic almost a year later.  I am coming back to the program however this is still an issue.  Surely someone can provide an alternative?

Coach Sommer

Hello Justin,

Same answer as before.  Plenty of alternative were offered.  Now it is simply a matter of making a choice.

Either make the best of your current situation or add additional equipment.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Benjamin Nutt

Get a table at the thrift store if you gotta. I used a plyometric box that I got on Amazon for a while.