This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Standing Overgrip Dislocate Shoulder Width w/20KG

Started by Ron Roitman, September 30, 2016 · 1 Replies · 134 Views

Ron Roitman

Hey all :) 

I've seen people perform shoulder width dislocates with a stick or wide grip dislocates with 20kg , but I can't find any demo of shoulder width and with a 15/20 kg bar.

If someone has seen it somewhere, I'd really love if you could post a link please 

Alessandro Mainente

The leverage on 20 kg shoulders dislocates it is very big on the back that it is very difficult to be performed. reach 1.5 shoulder width it is enough. I have a personal video of mine doing a repetition with about 22 kg, but as I stated also with less of 20 kg I find critical the weight balance especially when arms reach the 90° of shoulder extension in the back.