This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Enjoying HS/PE2

Started by Steven Ng, September 30, 2016 · 1 Replies · 126 Views

Steven Ng

I'm actually enjoying the challenge of HS/PE2. I've got the handstand and would like to practice more than twice a week and would like to do it more often, What's the most number of sessions I should be performing per week?

Also when coming out of the handstand, should I be aiming for a gentle landing? I've got control until my knees are about elbow height, then gravity takes over and my feet drop the rest of the way.

Alessandro Mainente

Hi STeven the IM it is more a strength training and connective tissue work. I prefer to hold it 2 times a week while the pure technical aspect like the PE (headstand) could be done more frequently. it is a skill, the more you do it , the mroe you improve it.